We hope you had a great summer and your fall is off to a good start. This summer was our first program which children and youth registered for weekly programs in place of a daily drop-in. We couldn’t be happier with the summer program and new format!
Summer by the numbers:
- 48 children registered from 35 different families
- 594 children, 70 youth, 44 interns, 51 parents attended
- # of people who had fun – EVERYONE!
Fall Registration – THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 13th 4:30 – 7PM
NEW – Each student can register for up to 3 days of programming per week.
WHY? Since September 2011 we have had a growing wait list. We have been working to eliminate the wait list and to increase program access for new students.
- Greater number of children and youth can attend Art Classes
- Children can attend the activities they would like to participate in most
- More age appropriate activities and focused learning opportunities
Our fall program begins Tuesday October 2nd. Registration for the Fall after school program begins Thursday September 13th from 4:30 – 7pm.
After school pickup
Art City staff will walk children from school safely to the studio on the following days:
- Church Street School Monday – Friday 3:30pm pickup
- Rose Avenue School Tuesday – Friday 3:30pm pickup
- Our Lady of Lourdes School Tuesday – Friday 3:00pm pickup
- Please select which dates and times your child(ren) will attend prior to registration day
- Bring your child’s health card
- All children must be 6 years old and up
- All registrations must be completed in person